Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Philippines

good morning...for follow up question.What will be the first step in filing RA9262 because 3 months ago I already did blater that person to Brgy where he live. Were not able to catch him he escape. Until now he still texting and calling even in the middle of the night texting non sense regarding our intimate relationship. Is it possible for me to file direct to police station? or I really need to go back to brgy? pls response...

Asked on 7/02/13, 5:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Just change your cp number. Yes, you can visit the women's desk of the police station near to you and tell them that this person is stalking you. This is a violation of RA 9262.

Read more
Answered on 7/03/13, 8:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now