Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Philippines

I have a long time boyfriends for about 6 yrs but he is married. And now I decided to avoid him and live alone but he still insisting his self to me, making threatening words and always text me his obsession regarding our intimate relationship. It's been 2 months but still harassing and calling me just to tell that he will never give up, also text me the words " Magkamatay ka na lang kaysa mapunta ka pa sa iba" it almost affecting my work everyday..really need help

Asked on 6/21/13, 12:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

File a case for violation of RA 9262 Anti-Violence Against Women and Their Children. What he is doing to you is a form of psychological violence. He is a stalker. Just visit the nearest women's desk of the police station where you are a resident then file a complaint. Or you may file a protection order in court.

Read more
Answered on 6/21/13, 6:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now