Philippines  |  Sexual Harassment

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/15/12, 6:26 pm

I am legally seperated from my husband. We have been fighting because of he does not give money to his childrens well being. I was stressed out one night and I drink a few bottle of beers and the children let him in the house when I am sleeping. He raped me but since we are not annuled just seperated I do not know if there's anything I can legally do so it will not happen again.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search