India  |  Tax Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/09/13, 5:19 am

I have company registered in Uttarakhand and I have to sell goods in Maharashtra. What are the legal aspects I need to take care of, please.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search