India  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/05/13, 7:26 pm

my father had made one unregistered will with two proper witness and made his one of minor grandson as successor and made my mother as legal guardian

can this will needs to be probated if so where because property mentioned has jurisdiction of two state.

no administrator mentioned can my mother who has been mentioned as guardian be treated as administrator.

in will he mentioned fd,bank a/c and other thing but not exact fd no. a/c no. but mentioned bank name etc.cud it be treated as valid.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search