India  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/14/13, 12:51 pm

I am a married women. staying with my husband in Kolkata, India. My husband is doing service but I am a house wife.

My Father wants to give his entire property (movable & immovable) to my only elder brother.he wants to give me a very little amount ( which is negligible with respect to property value) for leave the claim of all the Property including Father's house for my brother. when I was denied to accept that money from him, my father told me that amount he will directly deposit to my Bank without inform me.

I am so depressed & feel deprived.

Is there any solution or provision that I can get / claim equal share as s heir ?

Please Help.


Mrs. S Pathak

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search