Alabama  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/18/13, 8:48 am

My former attorney left out key evidence I provided him in my murder trial and now refuses to give me a copy of the evidence. How can I get this back?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search