Alabama  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/22/00, 7:04 pm

Child Support Laws

son in jail for failure to pay child support. No chance of work release so debt is climbing. Does he stay in jail without any other hearing? No money to pay partial. Had a better job when support was set. Since then, lost job, been diagnosed with mental illness that makes it hard for him to stay on job. Did pay support for awhild and xwife would not allow him visitation with daughter without supervision. No reason given. Xwife moved to Kansas almost year ago. What to do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search