Alabama  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/19/12, 6:15 am

My ex- husband and I have joint custody and he has primary care. He is recently trying to refuse visitation due to my 8 year relationship with a African- American man. Is this legal and what are my options?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search