Arizona  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/29/03, 5:49 pm

Rule 32 Armed Robbery

My son was convicted of a class 2 felony armed robbery. There were many discrepancies on the police report, e.g. Illegal search, wrong date, among other things.

His court appointed lawyer, told my son NOT to file a Rule 32 because it would be a ''waste time and he would get more years added to his sentence.''

If my son goes ahead with an appeal and loses will he really get more time added to his five year sentence?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search