Arizona  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/11/10, 9:32 am


I recently was employed by a national home healthcare company in the state of AZ as a physical therapist. Prior to resgining I had used up all of my PTO (Paid Time Off) on vacation, family emergency, etc. After I had left the company they had indicated that I was over-paid money that I had not accrued to that date and are asking for a refund close to $2,000. Is a company able to legally make such a request after the money had been paid out from their end, if the PTO was accrued or not to that specific point?



Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search