Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Arizona

How as a civilian of the united states of america, Arizona to be exact. How do I file treason suits against the federal gov?

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

You don't. Treason is a federal crime, and only the federal government can prosecute such crimes.

By definition, the government cannot commit treason against itself. But individuals within the government can commit treason. If you have reason to believe this has happened, you should inform the local U.S. Attorney's office.

Note, though, that the definition of treason is far narrower than many laypeople believe. Quite a few people seem to think it is treason to run the country differently from how they want it to be run. Others don't go to such extremes but still misunderstand how the crime is defined. It is very likely that what you view as treason won't qualify. But since I don't know specifically what you have in mind, it's entirely possible that you're right. As I said, you should speak with your local U.S. Attorney's office and see what they have to say.

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Arizona