Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Arizona

After four years, the lady I sold my townhouse to (who lives out of state) hasn't made a payment to me in three months. I tried to contact her by mail as the telephone number is unknown, to ask her her intentions on this property. Still no reply. What do I need to do next? Hire a lawyer (which I in no way can afford right now) or what can I do? Can I do it without a lawyer? Please help me, I am completely unknowledgable about this subject. Thank you so much.

Teddy Rojas

Lance Davidson Lance S. Davidson, P.C.

There are multiple facts and circumstances which could affect your rights and obligations not discussed above. Sorry to hear about your troubles, but you should consult with an attorney to assure your rights are protected and to minimize liability. It is likely that you need to foreclose on the property, but you will inherit the obligations underlying any prior liens, including those protecting loans against the property.

Be mindful of the minefield in foreclosures.

Disclaimer: This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is for informational purposes only. It is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice and you should not rely upon it as more specificity in a consultation may reveal facts or other information which could change the result. You should consult an attorney for legal advice addressed to your individual situation.

www.CleverLegal.com; 480-860-9390

Best,

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Arizona

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms