Arizona  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/07/10, 1:36 pm

After four years, the lady I sold my townhouse to (who lives out of state) hasn't made a payment to me in three months. I tried to contact her by mail as the telephone number is unknown, to ask her her intentions on this property. Still no reply. What do I need to do next? Hire a lawyer (which I in no way can afford right now) or what can I do? Can I do it without a lawyer? Please help me, I am completely unknowledgable about this subject. Thank you so much.

Teddy Rojas

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search