Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/14/10, 7:09 am

I have already filed a motion to modify visitation/ child support. I am also going to be filing a motion for contempt due to my ex has violated our current court order and does so on a regular basis. I would like to consolidate these to hearing into the one that is scheduled in Feb. When I fill out the paperwork how do I state I want them consolidated they are both the same cases just different issues? Also, When filling out the contempt papers I was the respondent in the divorece am I still the respondent in the contempt case?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search