Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/08/13, 12:31 pm

If my husband has sole legal physical custody of his son and the mom moves out of town without us knowing, what can we do? She has not had custody of him since he was under a year old due to drug use.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search