Arizona  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/06/08, 5:15 pm

violation of divorce decree

what happens when my ex wife violated divorce decree by taking my kids from az to ky...can i get child support elimiated or lowered? and is there a time limit to file something with the court???

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search