Arizona  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/06/12, 6:01 pm

hi thanks for reply..can you please let me know that how much will the whole process cost I mean attorney and court processing it possible that they can also file a complain against me that they have spended their resources to find out the project for me....but they were unable to provide me any project and h1 transfer...

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search