Legal Question in Immigration Law in Arizona

hi thanks for reply..can you please let me know that how much will the whole process cost I mean attorney and court processing cost....is it possible that they can also file a complain against me that they have spended their resources to find out the project for me....but they were unable to provide me any project and h1 transfer...

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

An individual does not need an Attorney for municipal court. However, I only practice Immigration Law & I'm in Los Angeles, so I have no idea how much the Muni Court fees are in your county in AZ.

I don't see that they have a cause of action against you, but I'm sure it is possible for them to file a counterclaim.

You could consult a Civil Litigation Attorney in your area, but I doubt they would take the case on a $2,000 claim. I recommend seeing if your local Muni Court has a self-help center where you get ask questions & get the forms to file.

Good luck!

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Arizona