Arizona  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/03/10, 3:31 am

Last fall while working as an intensive care nurse at a hospital in Arizona I was attacked while on the job by a patient with a known psychiatric history. I sustained quite a beating which exacerbated previous injuries from a car accident which forced me to retire from nursing. What legal recourse do I have against the hospital and the patient? What type of attorney should I be looking for to represent me?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search