Legal Question in Personal Injury in Arizona

Should i get a lawyer to help me recover a lost? My car was totalled in an accident with the other driver at fault. But, i have no medical problems and my car was an older car with a blue book value of 2000.

Asked on 4/12/12, 9:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joyce Johnson-Stovall Johnson Stovall and Associates PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

probably not if you are able to settle with the insurance company

Read more
Answered on 5/08/12, 3:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Arizona

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now