Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I was out with family yesterday at bjs restaurant in Torrance while leaving I slipped n fell on back n head . The manager rushed and asked if I did to call paramedic n also bought a incident report sheet n asked to fill it cozni was so soo dizzy i had my dad fill it out the manager told me that we will contact u tomm to check on you but so far no one has n I refused the paramedics that time and managed to get home with a lot help today I am very sore n in a lot of pain I have no heath insurance can I sue bjs cause there floor is very slippery there are various people on yelp who have also commented about there floor being slippery .

Plz let me know if I have a case

Asked on 3/18/13, 12:06 pm

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at

5 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Stone-Molloy The Lion's Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may very well have a case against the restaurant, but it will require immediate work to preserve the evidence and protect your rights. The more serious the injury, the more aggressive your attorney should be in pursuing the restaurant, because if they're looking at a bad injury, they will be tempted to "lose" or destroy unfavorable evidence. I suggest you call right away and we will be glad to assist you. There's no obligation and the phone call is free. Call (877) LION FOR LAW (546-6367)

Read more
Answered on 3/18/13, 12:35 pm
Farid Yaghoubtil Downtown L.A. Law Group
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should contact a personal injury attorney immediately. Many times, slip and fall cases hinge on whether or not the restaurant had, or should have had notice of something that would lead to an injury.

Read more
Answered on 3/18/13, 12:44 pm
Kristine Karila Law Office of Kristine S. Karila
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may have a case. It is helpful that there were witnesses who can support your claim. You may be entitled to medical expenses, lost wages, if any, pain and suffering money. Call an attorney to discuss. Many attorneys take cases like yours at no cost to you. 949-481-6909.

Read more
Answered on 3/18/13, 12:46 pm
Robert Kubler The Kubler Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can probably sue for your injuries depending what happened. Also you can receive medical treatment without insurance. There are doctors who treat on a lien basis. Meaning they agree to provide you care and will be paid out of any recovery in a personal injury case from those at fault. Some of the best doctors around treat on a lien basis so there is no reason to think it is inferior treatment.

Also that incident report is a way to try and cover their end. They like to pretend when you decline medical treatment you're somehow admitting you weren't injured that badly. However most people feel the injuries 2-3 days later as they're under shock or a lot adrenaline at the time.

I always say this, but you ought to see a local attorney and I'm in Torrance. Feel free to call me 424-757-4529 to discuss your case and obtaining legal representation.

Read more
Answered on 3/18/13, 1:34 pm
Joshua Hale Hale Law Group
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Go seek medical help. Then find an attorney you like and trust.


Read more
Answered on 3/18/13, 7:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now