California  |  Personal Injury

I was out with family yesterday at bjs restaurant in Torrance while leaving I slipped n fell on back n head . The manager rushed and asked if I did to call paramedic n also bought a incident report sheet n asked to fill it cozni was so soo dizzy i had my dad fill it out the manager told me that we will contact u tomm to check on you but so far no one has n I refused the paramedics that time and managed to get home with a lot help today I am very sore n in a lot of pain I have no heath insurance can I sue bjs cause there floor is very slippery there are various people on yelp who have also commented about there floor being slippery .

Plz let me know if I have a case

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com