California  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/14/08, 4:18 pm

Insurance company Re; auto accident

I am still treating injuries sustained in an auto accident.

I am up against a statute of limitations.

I will be filing a lawsuit to protect my right to recover.

At this point, I do not know the various liability limits of the owner of the vehicle, or the person who was driving.

However, I had uninsured AND underinsured coverage on my policy.

In case I have to utilize my coverage, do mI ned to alert my insurance company at the time I file suit, or when?

Do I need a judgement to collect on that underinsured coverage?

Would my coverage include pain & suffering?

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search