California  |  Tax Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/26/10, 12:15 pm

I owe over $20,000 to the IRS. I can not afford to pay this off and installment agreements would take years to pay off. Should I get an attorney?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search