California  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/01/06, 3:29 am

tripped in park

tripped on raised cracked path, broke r. wrist,thumb.phy.thy. 4 months. m.r.i. shows complete tear in rotor cuff. need surg. in future with more thy. both hands and arm, leg swollen,bruised. thumb still hurts when writing. bills will total 27,000 don't have atty. don't live in ca. was on vacation which was ruined. does insur. look at 3/5 times bills without atty?

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search