Legal Question in Disability Law in California

mother in the middle of benefit issues...I believe dementia has set in...what do I do?

Asked on 12/10/12, 11:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may have to file an action in court for Guardianship or Conservatorship over her so you can have the legal authority to act on her behalf in her claims. If serious about hiring counsel to help in that, feel free to contact me.

Read more
Answered on 12/11/12, 1:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now