Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in California

How can I win my appeal for denied unemplyment benefits

Asked on 4/08/13, 6:11 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

First file you notice to appeal and do it in the timeframes, second hire an attorney, if not you must be thoroughly prepared

Read more
4/08/13, 8:53 pm
Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I have done hundreds of Unemployment Insurance Appeals. Give me a call: 415-336-7534.

Read more
4/08/13, 9:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

8822 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessRiverside, San Bernardino, CA
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now