California  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/19/13, 3:32 am

I have a credit card that has been charged off, about 2009 I stopped paying in 2008. it was bought by a another debt agencey. It was opened by me in ny i moved with my husband to california due to his active duty station thats why i lost my job and stopped paying on the credit card. The debt agency is coming after me know 2013. Can they take my husbands income? He is know seperating from active duty at the end of the month, we have no income no where to live and are asking for assistance from operstion homefront and american redcross. Can the serviceman relief act help me stop the debt harrasment, i wish they would just cancel the debt and give me a 1099c please help i dont know what to do. I own nothing no house no car, i am insolvent.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search