California  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/04/13, 1:32 pm

I am looking into starting a delivery service where I will deliver alcohol, drinks, and snacks to residences in San Diego. Do I need my liquor license to run this type of business? Are there specific hours I would be able to deliver alcohol or would those hours be the same as those for selling alcohol?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search