Legal Question in Business Law in California

I need to write a letter accepting an order placed to me by a client. My client is an attorney and he email me requesting a (Unhappy client/consumer refund and order cancellation). How can I reply accepting and apologizing him (an ATTORNEY).

Please help

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

I do not understand the facts clearly other than you need a letter accepting an order and apologizing at the same time. Suggest since you have some concerns you retain an attorney to do so. Should not cost that much.

This gratuitous response does not create an attorney client relationship. The advice provided herein is generic, may not apply to your circumstances and is not to be relied upon in your actions. An attorney client relationship is created only upon execution of an engagement letter hiring me or my firm.

More Business Law questions and answers in California

Business Law Legal Forms