California  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/29/13, 11:45 am

I co signed for a person on a used car loan. I have not heard from this person in 5 days. I am very concern since its under my name. I want to meet with him to get the payment for the loan and his phone is disconnected. What is my legal righ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search