Legal Question in Consumer Law in California

I bought a jetted tub in 2011 delivered April 1 the warranty was for 2 years on the pluming. the tub sat for almost 2 years.on March 2013 i filled it for the first time. the jets leaked in the back. i called the manufacture to come out and repair it. the sent out a sub contractor to fix it.after the 6th time the subcontractor they hired flooded my bathroom coasting my 3,000 to fix it.i called the CSLB come to find out the subcontractor does not have a license or bond or insurance. the manufacture now says there not going to send him out any more unless i sign a letter stating that i well no longer have coverage after this repair. Is this something that the district attorney of consumer Protection unit would look into.

Asked on 8/22/13, 1:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

File a small claims suit and get your money damages. The limit of small claims had been increased to $10k.

Read more
Answered on 8/22/13, 9:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now