California  |  Consumer Law

I (through my father, since I was underage at the time) hired, Davison Design and Development, to patent my idea. I've paid over 10,000 dollars for research and the creation of a prototype, which did not match the original idea I presented them. After conducting my own personal research I discovered that there is an existing patent with the same name and purpose as the idea that Davison agreed to help me patent, as they claimed from their research that my idea was original.

I also found numerous online complaints about their services and deceptive business practices. There has been a lawsuit against them in the past, which they lost.

I am interested in pursing my own lawsuit against Davison for their fraudulent business methods. I have spent 3 years of my time and all of my college money savings with them, based upon the hope that my idea was original and it would be patented and placed on the market. They continue to ask for money but my idea is already patented.