California  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/18/08, 5:19 pm

sueing someone

can i sue someone for using a bogus money order group that impersonates the government?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search