Legal Question in Consumer Law in California

wrongful evicted by filling the wrong claim sought for a wrongful judgment how I get a relief?

Asked on 7/21/13, 11:45 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I am not sure this even makes oh msy want to clarify.

Read more
Answered on 7/21/13, 11:52 pm
Carl Starrett Law Offices of Carl H. Starrett II
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I agree...your question doesn't make sense. If you have a judgment against you, that generally means that you lost.

Read more
Answered on 7/22/13, 7:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now