California  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/19/11, 10:48 am

I have an agreement signed by my ex fiance and myself stating that he would pay off the balance of a car loan as long as I keep it insured and pay for all repairs and DMV charges. I received a phone message this morning stating that he can no longer make the payments and that he's going to file bankruptcy. What recourse do I have? I live in California.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search