Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

How do I pay court filing fees to a Los Angeles Court? I found the fee schedule on the internet but no instruction on payment method and payee. Please help. Thanks!

Asked on 5/22/13, 12:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The same as any other fees you pay any government agency, such as the DMV. You pay in person with cash, check or charge/debit (I'm 90% sure LA takes plastic), or you pay by mail by check.

Read more
Answered on 5/22/13, 12:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now