California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/26/09, 8:18 am

In 1992 I was charged with drug chrgs, I faught the case for a yr, and was given a civil addict commitment number instead of a felon number. Recently I relapsed and was arrested again in 2009. I seriously need help with my drug problem. in the last few months ive managed to OD twice however I was blessed with the help of the people whom love me that pulled me back out of these near fatal deaths. In my most recent case the prosecution is charging me with sales, and are refusing me a prop 36 program because the prior felony. im confused I was told that, that arrest in 92 would be looked upon as a civil addict commitment and not a felony. What and how do I obtain the proper help? prison is not the answer, you can even ask the local hospital that struggled four long hours trying to pull me out of a coma I slipped into by a mixture of drugs i took to escape all this worry and depression over problems. please help me

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search