California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/26/13, 4:03 pm

My boyfriend is in San Bernardino California jail he has been charged with a Burglary in a violent crime one was 10 years ago and one was 20 years ago they are offering him 36-month have time is that a good deal? also there was no evidence on the burglary charge. can use that your limitations be you since both cases are so old and he has not been in trouble? is there anything else you can do or any way around it to get it expunged or anything?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search