California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/27/09, 1:55 pm

In California, is it possible for an adult to clear a misdemeanor conviction (from 16 years ago)? I already got a 1203.4, but that's pretty much useless for background checks. I am a software engineer and work for elections related government agencies. I don't want my background to get me fired.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search