California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/10/13, 9:30 pm

In a case of Homicide, Accuse are 4. One of the defendant wants to be separated from the 3 other defendants to fight the case, can this be done and what is the procedure for the request. Thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search