Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

can the district attorney without informing me or my public defender file a motion with the court to postpone the preliminary hearing. After postponing it 6 times prior to that. My public defender wrote me a letter informing me that this took place without input from him and was out of his hands.the motion was granted by the court. Hows is this possible? THANK YOU

Asked on 6/07/13, 11:26 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California