Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

My mother kicked me out of the house and filed a restraining order on me and three weeks later allowed me to return back she in any kind of violation???everytime she gets upset she threatens me to call the police on me so I could be arrested for violating the restraining order but she allowed me to return...what can I do???

Asked on 10/24/13, 11:49 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

As long as there is an order, stay away.. You need it rescinded otherwise you are violating and could end up with criminal charges

Read more
Answered on 10/25/13, 1:25 am
Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I agree with Mr. Green.

Read more
Answered on 10/25/13, 8:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now