Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

How do you obtain a copy of your criminal charges once you are no longer on probation/parole?

Asked on 4/23/13, 4:21 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Joe Dane Law Office of Joe Dane
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can request a copy of your own DOJ history. See the link below for information on how to do that.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/13, 5:04 pm
Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can probably also get them from either the clerk's office at the criminal court or from your attorney.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/13, 9:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now