California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/30/13, 6:55 am

Can a person convicted of a felony in a different state practice law here in California?

Ex. Person convicted of carjacking at the age of 18. Currently the age of 35. No other criminal history.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search