California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/01/12, 9:00 am

I have not been in any trouble, however I got a notice in the mail that my cal grant has been stopped due to advice they received that as of Oct 3 11 I was reported as a fleeing felon violating parole. The issuing city/State was San Jose CA . So I called a bail bonds man to help me prepare to address this thing so I could relax. He then walked across the street to the jail to check for me. NOTHING came up. I supplied him with the alleged warrant tag# too. Still Nothing. The bondsman has the request and results from the sheriffs dept in writing. Meanwhile I have no grant anymore for school and I have requested a hearing to reinstate it. What on earth can I take to the hearing to satisfy the arbitrator I am not a felon on the run. All I have is the bondsman query results stamped by the sheriff?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search