California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/22/13, 7:55 am

I wanted to know if I can get sued for exposing the woman my husband had an affair with to her friends and family. They are saying they are going to sue me for malicious intent because I was the one who contacted them. Nothing I said was false I even have proof

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search