California  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/03/08, 4:42 am


what steps do I need to take regarding my son. He is on parol, has been holding a job for 2 years and no involvement with the law. He was in a bar got beat up & blacked out. He doesn't remember driving his car and was found outside of his car laying on the ground. His car looked vandalized, but because he was under the influence and on parol. He turned himself in. How do does bail get set for him and what steps do I need to take

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search