California  |  Elder Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/08/13, 9:02 am

Hello. I have a mother who is diminishing in capacity. She lives in a different state from me and does not want to move. Can I petition for guardianship even though she does not want to move? Thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search