California  |  Entertainment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/11/13, 12:49 pm

If a prostitude gets inside you car without your permission or you telling her to get in and she tells you to go to her place and you, agree to do so. She takes you inside her alppartment and charges you monn

ey but you tell her that you don't have monney all you have is an hold phone and she agrees. Can you go to jail or can she sue you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search