Legal Question in Family Law in California

I currently have 50/50 custody of my 13 year old daughter. I am considered the non custodial parent. My ex wife is making bad decisions and living with a woman who is bipolar and on probation for weapons charges. Weapons are in the home and this woman has a weire connection with my daughter. Wants to tatoo my daughters name on her neck. This woman on probation is 22-25 years old. Can I get temporary custody of my daughter until my ex figures her stuff out? I currently have 50/50 custody of my 13 year old daughter. I am considered the non custodial parent. My ex wife is making bad decisions and living with a woman who is bipolar and on probation for weapons charges. Weapons are in the home and this woman has a weire connection with my daughter. Wants to tatoo my daughters name on her neck. This woman on probation is 22-25 years old. Can I get temporary custody of my daughter until my ex figures her stuff out?

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

All you can do is put the evidence you have in front of a judge and find out what they say.

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D .Kock APLC

I would consider an emergency order to show cause requesting supervised visitation with the mother until the court had a chance to determine what is in your child's best interests. I urge you to consult with an attorney skilled in child custody to best plan how to properly proceed.

Tina Chen Law Office of Tina Chen

You can also seek an order that your daughter not be allowed around this other woman.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California