California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/19/11, 9:19 am

I am 4 months pregnant, and the father and i came to a mutual agreement that he will have no rights, custody, or even meet the child when its born. We agreed that due to his drug use, mental illness, and instability it was the best thing to do. My question is, how do i get this in writing and make it legal, so years down the road, if he decides to change his mind and demand for rights he wont have any?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search